i11 5.0 TWS True Wireless Headset Earbud Touch Mini 5.0
2. Impedance: 32 ohms
3 Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v5.0 + EDR
5. Power level: Level II
6. Output power: 30 MW
7. Bluetooth distance: 10 m barrier
8. Frequency response: 20Hz 20000
9 working voltage range: 3.0 V-4.2 V.
10. Microphone sensitivity: -42dB
11 with A2DP / AVRCP high quality stereo audio transmission and remote control protocol
12 powerful noise cancellation circuit (active noise reduction)
13 talk time is about 2-3 hours
14 music time is about 2-3 hours
2 x Bluetooth mini headphones (left and right headphones)
1 x Charging Box
1 x USB charging cable
1 x user manual
Usage steps and special instructions
1. Turn on the charging box switch (blue or red light).
2. Open the top cover of the charging box and take out the earphones. (Important note: Turn it on before turning on the charging box
Headphone touch function description:
1. The left ear and the right ear touch the position, touch 1 to answer the call, the left earphone touches 2 times and the volume decreases, the right earphone touches 2 times, the left ear presses 3 next, and the right clicks 3 times. Last song, long press for 3 seconds, long press for 5 seconds to switch on and off, two headsets report at the same time.
2. Turn the phone off after turning it off, and the headset will automatically connect back to the phone;
3. The whole machine has voice prompts;
4. The earphones have sounds for the left and right ears of the two-channel conversation;
5. Headphone music playback time is about 2.5-3 hours, talk time is about 4 hours, and standby time is about 7 hours;
6. The charging battery capacity is 300AH, and the headphone battery capacity is 35mAh;
7. Charging time is 70 minutes;
8. Charging box charging voltage 5V;
9. The charging box takes 1 hour, the charging box has a capacity of 300 mAh, and the charging red light flashes constantly;
10. The charging box can charge the earphone for about 4 times;
11. When the earphone is charging, the red light is always on, and the full light is off;
12. When the charging box is charging the earphone, the blue light is always on.