HP 61 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge
- Original HP cartridges are designed to make sure your HP printer consistently delivers sharp black text and stunning color images and graphics. Printing is easy, and the value is outstanding. For even better value, use HP high-yield cartridges.
Your documents in black and in color will look exceptionally sharp and vibrant – and they’ll remain that way for decades to come without fading.1 It’s another reason to make sure you use the ink that works best with HP printers: Original HP ink.
Advanced, user-friendly features make printing easy and convenient. You can easily monitor your ink levels and even finish printing when low on one ink color. And the value is exceptional. For even better value, use HP high-yield cartridges.4
You can always count on HP for an outstanding printing experience and for excellence that’s easy to achieve. HP helps protect the environment with free cartridge recycling. And ink alerts and HP SureSupply make it easy to never run out of ink.2,3
- Color(s) of printing supplies
- Ink drop
- 2.3 pl to 8.5 pl (depending on print mode and speed)
- Ink types
- Page yield (color)
- ~165 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Tested in HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Series - J510. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32° C
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 60° C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range
- 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 100 x 116 x 37 mm
- Package weight
- 0.06 kg
- Lifetime (Return to HP - Unit Replacement)
- What's in the box
- Ink cartridge Looking For an Alternative? Check out:(HP 61 Black Original Ink Cartridge)https://marheba.com/collections/laptops-desktop-accessories/products/hp-61-black-original-ink-cartridge.